Southern Africa Youth Project’s Community Development Unit through its innovation hubs and development centres dedicated to providing Technology Digital Skills such as Coding and Programming, human rights, gender-based violence programs which will enable communities, employees and the client to access jobs and opportunities in the markets.
We provide the following Programs
- Program in Sexual Education on Human Rights in Schools (SEHURIS)
- Program in Gender-Based Violence and Human Rights (PROGEHU)
- Program in School Entrepreneurship Education (ProSEE)
- Program in Digital Technology Skills (ProDiTeSk)
- Program in Hospitality (ProHos)
- Program in Financial Literacy (ProFili)
- Program in Life Skills (ProLISK)
- Program in Digital Marketing (ProDIMA)
- Program in Programming and Web Development (ProPROWEB)
- Program in Arts, Culture and Heritage (ProACH)
- Program in Work Readiness (ProWR
Southern Africa Youth Project has worked with over 50 000 unemployed youth in townships and rural areas of Southern Africa. This includes South Africa and Zimbabwe.
We have implemented our work by implementing organisations who have adopted our models for their communities.
Our Employer Partners
ALF, Bane grid, Bidvest, Boxer, Builders Warehouse, Burger King, Business, Business Park, Cambridge, Cashbuild, Catering, Checkers, Choppies, Clientele, Creche/Pre-School, Debonaires, Deltamune, Department of Tourism, Diepsloot Combined School, Dischem, Ditshego, Domestic, Edgars, Fare Price, Fidelity, Graduate School of SA, Hair Salon, Help 2 Read, Hernops, Heron Bridge, Hope World Wide, IEC, Indaba Hotel, Intercape, Internet Café, Internship, Jet, Lanzeria Rental Agent, Learnership, Life Hospital, Liquor City, Logistic, Makro, Mangwanani, McDonalds, Money Funds Service, Monte Casino, OK Furniture, Pep Stores, Pharmacy, Power Factory, Quali Health, SA Youth who got jobs, SANCA, SAPS South African Police Service, SayPro – Southern Africa Youth Project, SayPro (Pty) Ltd, Security, Sharon lea, Shell, Shoprite, Spaza, Stallion, Steers, Telkom, The Choice Pharmacy, Total, Township news, Witkoppen Clinic, Woolworths and Zubuntu
Southern Africa Youth Project works with teenagers in school-aged 14 – 17 years old in Grade 7 – 11.
We also work the youth aged 18 – 35 years old.