Southern Africa Youth Project has registered with the following institutions.
- Non-Profit Company with Companies IntellectualProperties and Copyrights South Africa (CIPC): Southern Africa Youth is registered as a company in the Republic of South Africa. Southern Africa Youth Project is registered in terms of Companies Act 71 of 2008.
- Non-Profit Organisation with the South African Department of Social Development (DSD): Southern Africa Youth Project is registered as a non-profit organisation. It is registered in terms of the non-profit Act 71 of 1997. The organisation is managed by an independent board of advisors, trustees and members who oversees the operations of the organisation.
- Public Benefit Organisation: Southern Africa Youth Project is registered in terms of Section 18A of the Income Tax Act.
- Income Tax Registration: Southern Africa Youth Project is registered for Income Tax with the South African Revenue Services.
- COIDA Registration: Southern Africa Youth Project is registered with the Department of Labour Compensation for Injuries, Diseases that may happen for our employee during their work.
- United States DUNS: Southern Africa Youth Project is registered with the United States government DUNS to receive grants from the United States of America.
- European Union Registration: Southern Africa Youth Project is registered with the European Union PIC to receive grants from Europe Foundations and Institutions.
- Non-profit Organisation with Departmenot of Social Development.
- Company with the South African CIPC
- Level 1 BEE with the SA BEE Code.
- Income Tax with South African Revenue Services.
- Tax Exemption with SARS
- Public Benefit Organisation with SARS
- PIC with European Union
- DUNS with United States Government
- COIDA with Department of Labour
- UIF/PAYE with SARS and DOL
All documents are available for your perusal.
To request such send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org