Our SME Business Support Unit provides support to businesses and government with multiple services ranging from products supply to institutional support.
Are you a Small to Medium Business
Southern Africa Youth Project has established an SME Business Support Unit in 2015 to provide services to Small to Medium Businesses, government departments and corporate businesses in Southern Africa.
We have a team of dedicated, qualified and experienced staff members who provides support, services and products supply within a specified timeframe.
To see how we can support you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our SME Business Support Unit does the following for you
- Electronic, Stationery and Engineering Products supply
- Company registration services
- Corporate and Government Training
- Staff training and team building Programs
- Leadership Development
We are registered for the following:
- We are a Level 1 BEE Company
- Registered with CIPC as a company
- We are COIDA registered for compensation and injuries
- We are registered with the Department of Labour for UIF and Compensation Fund
- We are registered with SARS for Income Tax
- We are MICT SETA as an accredited training provider.